Jazz Professional's Toolkit
- FREE. A musician profile. Submit or complete your free profile and make sure you include the following: new CD information, a current biography, press quotes, videos, calendar dates, your birthday (so we can promote your DOB to radio programmers/hosts), your teaching information, and Facebook/Twitter/MySpace links.
- Place your music in front of the web's largest community of jazz consumers and jazz industry pros with AAJ's On Demand Audio Player. Once created, your audio player will appear on your All About Jazz musician profile page, on articles written about you, on your news announcement pages and on your concert event pages. It essentially appears on every page about you! Learn more.
- FREE. Post your upcoming shows to the regional calendar of events. You can also upload your shows in batchesread about it here.
- FREE. Photos! Upload several photos from your musician profile page, then set the order of your musician profile photo slideshow.
- FREE. Submit a full-length MP3 track for download of the day consideration.
- FREE. Submit your self-directed Take Five answers and we'll present your answers as an article and associate it with your musician profile.
- FREE. Post a new album release announcement to the News Center. We'll publish it and syndicate it for you.
- FREE. Submit a YouTube video clip for video of the day consideration.
- FREE. If it's not already listed, post your upcoming CD release to the Future Releases page.
In addition to our On Demand Audio Service, All About Jazz offers other premium options including New Release Showcase, Banner Advertising, Wallpaper Advertising and weekly email sponsorship.
Praise for All About Jazz | More Kudos
"I highly recommend the All About Jazz Showcase Ads. It is the jazz world equivalent to posting a billboard on Broadway. Pair it with a Free Digital Download on AAJ and you'll have an incredibly cost effective way of introducing yourself to the global community of jazz fans, musicians and industry professionals." ~ Sonny Holland, Vocalist
"AllAboutJazz.com is the web's most comprehensive jazz site featuring thousands of CD reviews, artist interviews and links to the jazz world at large. Kudos to Michael Ricci and the AAJ contributors for providing such an invaluable resorce for the jazz community." ~ Jim Eigo, Jazz Promo Services
"Great source of information, wide-ranging, real jazz, great forums, smart posters, and good advertising possibilities for musicians." ~ Scott Forrey, Musician
"Adding my musician profile to AAJ has already increased my Google presence. I will explore the other self-promotional opportunities offered by AAJ." ~ Ethan Mann, Musician
"AAJ has been a valuable advertising tool for me over the last few years. The amount of visitors to my website has increased substantially since we began working together. I can always count on quick action from Michael Ricci and his team and I look forward to working with them more. Thank you AAJ for your support and hard work!" ~ Mike Kennedy, Musician