- Neko Case - The Worse Things Get ... (Anti)
- John Carter & Bobby Bradford Quartet - Flight for Four (Int. Phonograph)
- Harris Eisenstadt - Golden State (Songlines)
- Roky Erickson - The Evil One (Light in the Attic)
- Grant Hart - The Argument - Domino
- Mark Lanegan - Imitations (Vagrant)
- Lisa Mezzacappa's Bait & Switch - Comeuppance (Not Two)
- Polvo - Siberia (Merge)
- Lee Ranaldo and The Dust - Last Night on Earth (Matador)
- Six Organs of Admittance - Ascent (Drag City)
Member since 2006.
Home: Lancaster, PA
Profile Views: 29,294
After hearing Sonny Sharrock's Ask The Ages, there was no turning back.
Like many of my generation, my personal musical epiphany was punk rock, but it was the self-titled debut album by Naked City that really opened my ears in the late 1980s. A steady diet of classic post-war jazz followed and the historical connections between Coltrane and Miles to Berne and Frisell became clearer.